A long-time client asked us to help him update the look of this site while also heavily reworking the basic business model of his music score e-commerce site.
We had to build a range of new functions and abilities while not affecting the older version of the site. A fundamental shift in the work flow and business logic was made while still honoring the vast array of scores and legacy purchases made by users in the previous 7 years of the business.
We delivered a mobile friendly, highly functional web site with an extensive contributor system and administration tools for the site manager.
- Return Client
- We've worked with this client before and maybe even built their previous site.
- Replacement Site
- A new site built to replace a previous one.
- Mobile Friendly
- This site uses a mobile responsive approach to make sure it works on all screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.
- This site has a shopping cart or some other way to collect payments for good or services.
- Advanced Application
- Custom development for a specialty aspect of this business. Turns a web site into a business application.
- Business Systems
- Custom-built tools to support the business. i.e. Sales reports, inventory controls, franchise management, banner ads etc.
- We did some research and reported on our findings as part of this project.