SPARK - Serious Starter Web Sites
Just the basics - solid, simple and functional. Get your site up and running without a hassle.
Getting your first web site running is a challenge. It's a task full of unknowns, strange 3-letter-terms, budgets, timeframes and choices - most of which you have to commit to early without really having a strong grip on what you're agreeing to.
We think so too. So we've created a simple option for:
- small organizations
The SPARK web site package is designed to give you a working site without a lot of confusion. It offers solid foundations, room for growth and trustworthy Google-friendly technology ... all wrapped up in a mobile-friendly web site.
A new site based on our SPARK Package can include:
- Modern design, layout & typography.
- Mobile Responsive – site adjusts to different screen sizes, from phone to tablet to desktop.
- Pre-selected graphic design and treatment using your existing logo and colours.
- Basic site structure as needed (i.e.: home, about us, several services pages, FAQs, contact, etc.)
- Spam-reducing contact form.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features will be built into the code. *
- Possible location map displayed on your site (using Google Maps).
This is a one-time fee to deliver the fixed-menu web site. We will build you a web site that we believe will give you a simple but effective showcase for your project or business. If you wish to make additional changes, or add extra features, we can do that at our standard hourly rate.
Additional Yearly Options:
These services are normally added to the package and incur annual renewal fees. But if you already have some of these, we can probably use yours.
- Domain name registration if needed.
- Hosting services. Includes email accounts, anti-spam, etc.
- Content Management System (CMS) allows site owner to update basic content (text and images).
CURRENT SPECIAL: First 3 months free!
Sample SPARK Sites:
Here are a few recent sites we built under the SPARK turn-key agreement. In all cases, we chose and supplied the overall site design while including the client's logo, colours, artwork etc. The client's provided the content and use the CMS to maintain that for themselves.
View some recent SPARK projects in our site gallery.